Property Sold by Bohan Hyland
For Sale by Private TreatyOverall Floor Area: 155 m2
SUPERBLY APPOINTED DETACHED – WEST FACING GARDEN AND EXTENSION
Sevitt Hall is a mature leafy estate with generous communal green spaces and located off the much sought Narroways Road. One of the most scenic sandy beach fronts in Ireland and Bettystown Village are within an easy 15-minute walk away. Transport links are excellent with bus stops located close by with frequent service to Dublin, Drogheda and Laytown Train Station. If driving, the M1 motorway to Dublin/Belfast is only a 10-minute drive away.
This ideal family home is in excellent condition throughout with spacious interiors and a large west-facing extension. Built-in 2002, this tastefully decorated property briefly comprises of the following below:
* Cobblelock Driveway to easy park 2 x cars off-street and lawn area.
* Inviting Entrance Hall (4.6m x 1.3m) Large floor tiles, coving and cornicing.
* Living Room (5.2m x 3.7m) Open fire with slate hearth and wood surround, beaded laminate flooring, coving and cornicing.
* Front Room (4.1m x 2.5m) Beaded laminate flooring and coving.
* Guest Bathroom (2.2m x 0.9m) Fully tiled, large floor tiles and window.
* Kitchen (5.2m x 4m) Solid oak shaker units, large floor tiles, access to the side entrance, generous countertop space and storage presses.
* Dining Room (3.8m x 3.2m) Beaded laminate flooring with access to the new extension.
* Extension (4.8m x 3.1m) West facing with double door access to the garden, 2 x Velux windows, beaded laminate flooring, recessed lights and TV point.
Carpet on the stairs and landing
* Large Master Bedroom (4.4m x 3.6m) Beaded laminate flooring and 6 x built-in wardrobes.
* Ensuite Bathroom (2.7m x 1m) Fully tiled with Triton shower.
* Double Bedroom (3.4m x 3m) Beaded laminate flooring and 3 x built-in wardrobes.
* Double Bedroom (3.2m x 3m) Beaded laminate flooring and 6 x built-in wardrobes.
* Large Single Bedroom (3m x 2.75m) 2 x built-in wardrobes.
* Main Bathroom (1.9m x 1.7m) Fully tiled, chrome heated towel rail and bath with shower connection.
* Stira Stairs to access the attic storage space.
* Natural gas fired central heating. Boiler c. 2 years old.
* Sunny and private west facing back garden with gated side entrances, sandstone patio and lawn area.
An array of amenities are all on your doorstep to include playground (500m) pre-primary, primary and secondary schools, Tesco, Centra, South Gate Shopping Centre, ALDI (under construction), gym with large heated swimming pool, coffee shops, butcher, post office, dentist, doctor, hardware, various takeaways, restaurants, public houses to name but a few.
Viewing highly advised and by appointment only.
Details, photos and measurements are for guidance purposes only.